The administrator of your personal data is Deskbooking.app with registered office in al. 29 Listopada 180, 31-236 Krakow, Poland, firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website, landing pages or app?
When you visit the Site or any landing page, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
We also collect information including your email address, name and surname from you when you register on our site for a free demo, pay for our service, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, pay for a service, send a message or a query to us, surf the website in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To be able to answer your question, contact with you or send a required offer.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To improve and optimize our Site (e.g., by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site and our landing pages, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Additionally, we use your emails address to (when in line with the preferences you have shared with us) provide you with information about our product, services, recent news and offers from Deskbooking.app.
If you give us credit card information, we use it solely to check your financial qualifications and collect payment from you. We use a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use the information you provide except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
Sharing your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use:
- Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site – you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Google AdWords where Google is a separate administrator of the user’s personal data. The data we collect about users help us to better target our ads and promotions.
- Facebook Ads and Facebook Business Tools (Facebook Pixel) to enable users who have visited our website through advertising on another Facebook partner’s website to see our advertisement again.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
In addition to the above cases, we will not transfer or allow the transfer of personal data provided by users outside the EEA (ie outside the European Union, Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland), unless we take the necessary measures to ensure that the transfer is in line with the GDPR. The measures in question may include, in particular, the transfer of personal data to a recipient in a country which, in accordance with the decision of the European Commission, provides adequate protection of personal data or recipient in the United States who has certified compliance with the EU-US Privacy Shield program.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s, landing pages’ and ads contact forms’ data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Third-party behavioral tracking
As described above we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
- If you are a European resident, you always have the right to access your personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, transferred or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
- You can always make a complaint about our actions to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
- You have the right to access, modify, delete or limit processing you Personal Data at any moment.
- You can always and at all times withdraw your consent.
- Providing your data is voluntary.
- When you send your message or query through the Site or any landing page, we will maintain your Contact Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- When you create an account, we will maintain your information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete it.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, we will maintain your Contact Information until you choose to cancel your subscription.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
29 Listopada 180
31-236 Krakow, Poland